2008 Cessna Skylane TC Airplane Detailed With Chemical Guys

Hello Chemical Guys Family,

I had the absolute pleasure and honor of being asked to detail a 2008 Cessna Skylane TC for one of my customers. It's not everyday, specially here in Maine that you get to work on something of such value. Keep in mind this is my first airplane and the first thing that came to my mind when asked was "JETSEAL109!" I explained to my customer that all of CG products are cross line products and that his airplane will be in great hands and it will be the nicest looking one on the strip.


I have attached several pictures that I would like to share with you and I
hope you enjoy. Every time I look at these pictures, I can't believe the
reflection/shine that this plane took on.

Thanks to YOU, this customer was completely amazed at how his aircraft cameout. He kept saying, "this plane looks and feels so much better than when I bought it!" Now isn't that the name of the game? To take something that is already great and make it that much better. Chemical Guys does it AGAIN AND
AGAIN!

Total time was just over 12 hours with detailing exterior and cleaning and conditioning the leather seats.

My process was as follows:

Drewling which I managed to keep under control, lol!

Inspect airplane for dirt, grease, bugs and fallout. The plane was in great condition which required no polishing.


Degreased landing gear, between wings and belly with Grime Reaper
Chemical Guys EcoSmart waterless detail with pod to remove dirt, bugs and very minimal fall out.
Clay wipe small portions of the plane
Porter Cable DA with 5.5 black hex logic pad
2 heavenly coats of Jetseal109
CG green workhorse towels
CG Yellow/Black ribbed microfiber towels

Thank you CG,

Garrett Stephens

Xtreme Mobile Detailing
"Your Place Or Mine, I'll Make It Shine"



JET SEAL SUPERIOIR PAINT SEALANT