Merecedes AMG detailed With Chemical Guys

Hi Chemical Guys,
I have been using your products for a few years now and I wanted to thank
you for your great products. My wife and I have a few cars and between
working and taking care of our home, I still find time to keep all of
them clean. A little story here. When my wife and I first met, she would
have her car washed by the neighborhood detailer every other Saturday. Well,
I order some of your products, cleaned her car and the neighborhood detailer
got the boot. Your products make any the job so fun and easy. Your soaps
clean well, the waxes go on and come off easy and the GLOSS. I get a mirror
shine every time. I have used many products in the past. Some of the have
been off the shelf and others have been purchased from detail shops but none
have been as good as your products. I need products that work and work well
because I have limited time in my day. I have attached a few pictures of our
cars and in one of them, you can see the reflection of some of your
products. BIG THANKS to you Chemical Guys.

Keep the shiney side up,
Rolando G.